Get Connected - 2 Days
The social media module is taught over two days. The first day’s course content covers the key concepts and terminology used in social media, the suitability of different social platforms for your aims and objectives, the challenges of social media helping you to appreciate the depth of these networks as a media channel. The second day of the course explores how to develop a social media strategy and implement and measure the success of social advertising products to build and sustain lasting relationships with customers.
- Understand the suitability of different social platforms for your aims and objectives
- Learn how to develop an effective Social Media strategy for your business
- Learn how to configure social media accounts across Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Google +
- Learn how to implement, optimise and manage social advertising to build and sustain relationships with customers
- Develop clear measurement framework for measuring success
- Evaluate information about budgetary spend against baseline expectations